Segway Porto Tour
The best way to get to know a city is to follow the same paths that the locals go through every day during its centuries of existence. This task tends to get even more complicated when the city in question is made up of as many hills as the city of Porto is.
The solution? Best of Porto Segway Tour, the fastest, safest and entertaining way to explore all the streets and alleyways that make up the city whose historic centre has been considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1996.
With our tour you’ll see the historical palaces, churches, the most emblematic neighbourhoods, the picturesque scenery that only Porto can offer and get to know first-hand the people that give them life.
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours and is led by one of our storytellers who will delight you with historical information about the places you pass by, as well as the best curiosities and fun facts about Porto.
If the two wheeled Segway is a concern for you, you can rest assured. In addition to being a modern and extremely intuitive vehicle, all tours start with a practical Segway lesson.
- Cordoaria Garden
- Clérigos Tower
- Gomes Teixeira Square
- Lello Bookstore
- Cândido dos Reis and Galerias Paris streets
- Aliados Avenue
- São Bento Station
- Porto Cathedral
- D. Luis Bridge
- Vehicle / Equipment adaptation lesson
- Liability insurance and personal accident
- Water and coffee break (coffee + portuguese custard pie)
- Taxes (VAT 23%)
- English tours. Also available in Portuguese, French and Spanish (Spanish in only available for private tours)
- Children under the age of 14 years old
- Pregnant Woman
- Weight under 40Kg or over 120Kg
- Individuals with coordination problems or any similar conditions
- Individuals under the effect of alcohol or drugs
- Individuals that have been submitted to surgery recently
Price per person:
- From 2 to 6 participants: 69€ (please contact us if your group exceeds 6 people).