GoCar 5 Hours Tour
Do You Want It All? Do You Want Something To Never Forget? Then, GoCar have prepared especially for you a tour that includes all the options available for a special price. You get to keep the car all day from when we open to when we close. Just have the car back by the close of business and enjoy!
This tour starts by penetrating the heart of the city, where the colors, smells, tastes and charismatic people, captures your heart instantly. Medieval alleys will lead you to emblematic spots, like São Bento Train Station, where you don’t have to take a train to admire the striking tiled interior, decorated with around 20.000 ceramic tiles, Porto’s iconic double-decker bridge, Ponte Dom Luís I, designed by Théophile Seyrig, a colleague of Gustav Eiffel, or the famous Lello Bookstore, whose lavish interiors is said to have inspired the Harry Potter Novels.
The GoCar will also take you to Porto’s seafront, where you can smell the sea breeze, listen to the waves and enjoy a stunning view over a variety of beaches, from rugged, rocky beaches to soft, sandy ones. Or you can also reconnect with nature and enjoy the wide diversity of flora and fauna at the city park nearby.
And if the sea air makes you hungry, then you can also take a detour to the neighboring Matosinhos, home to some of the region’s finest fish and seafood restaurants. Later, you can take a tour and sample the delicious port at Gaia’s historic wine lodges.
Explore at your own pace, and let GoCar take you on the Road Less Travelled!
GoCar 5 Hours Tour Highlights
· Stock Exchange Palace
· Ferreira Borges Market
· São Bento Railway Station
· Porto Cathedral
· Coliseum of Porto
· Santa Catarina Street
· Avenue of the Allies
· Carmo and Carmelitas Churches
· Clérigos Tower
· Lello Bookshop
· Dom Luís I Bridge
· General briefing
· Company liability insurance and Personal injury insurance
· Helmets (using this item is mandatory)
General Terms & Conditions
· Maximum of 2 people per vehicle
· Children under 7 years aren’t legally allowed to ride on a GoCar. Children from 7 to 12 years old or with a minimum of 1,35cm (4.42 feet) must be accompanied by an adult and cannot drive the vehicle
· Valid driver’s license is required
· All GoCar rentals require a deposit of 100€ per car and a valid ID
· All riders must sign a Standard Participant Agreement. Also, riders can choose to purchase a Collision Damage Waiver insurance that cover against vehicle accidents for 10€
· Drive responsibly, respect the road code and other range of vehicles
Above is only a suggested route. Your tour’s length may vary due to circumstances such as departure time and location, traffic and your itinerary. If you do take additional rental time, this will be billed in 15-minute increments at our retail rates. You may visit all or some the tour’s highlights. If you are unsure of which tour to book, just book according to the amount of time you think you’d like to spend. We can customize a tour especially for you, with the sights you want to include, when you come into our shop.
If you’re looking for a similar gocar experience, click here for more information.