Porto Bike Tour
Those who know Porto’s layout may think this tour is something of a Mission Impossible. Well, there are good news and bad news.
Let’s start by the bad news: Porto is a really steep city. The challenge level as gone up at this point but we can guarantee that this is to be a memorable trip, for the best possible reasons.
The good news: our bikes are electric, surprisingly easy to ride and environment friendly!
Powered by an electric motor, you will be able to stroll with ease through all the highlights of Porto’s historical Centre. Discover a charming city perched over the river, composed by old houses that huddle together from the river quay until the sea.
See the old palaces, the churches, the emblematic neighbourhoods as well as the people that bring life into the city that was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The E-Bike is the perfect transportation for those who enjoy bike riding and culture. Combining both in an exhilarating experience through Porto’s hills and cobblestone streets.
- Cordoaria Garden
- Clérigos Tower
- Gomes Teixeira Square
- Lello Bookstore
- Cândido dos Reis and Galerias Paris streets
- Aliados Avenue
- São Bento Station
- Porto Cathedral
- D. Luís Bridge
- Vehicle / Equipment adaptation lesson
- Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
- Water bottle
- Taxes (VAT 23%)
- Glass of Port Wine (only included in private tours)
- Tour in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Dutch
- Pregnant Woman;
- Individuals with coordination problems or any similar conditions
- Individuals under the effect of alcohol or drugs
- Individuals that have been submitted to surgery recently
Price per person:
Between 2 and 8 people: 36€ per person (please contact us if your group is over 8 people).
Dutch tour: 38.50€ per person
If you wish to enjoy a private tour there is an additional fee of €50 per tour.