Porto Walking Tour
On this walking tour with a maximum of 12 people, exclusively, through the streets of the historic center of Porto (classified as World Heritage by UNESCO since 1996), we invite you to discover this beautiful city “perched” on the river made of old houses that seem to pile up on each other and extending the “river to the sea”. Enjoy the ancient palaces, old churches, the most emblematic neighborhoods, people of Porto and the most picturesque corners of the city has to offer. Embellishing all this, we have the emblematic iron bridge designed by Teófilo Seyrig (apprentice of Gustave Eiffel), the cellars of Port Wine and the characteristic Rabelo boats lined up along the pier, preserving the memory of the old days, when they were used to transport the wine barrels.
The Best of Porto walk offer you a complete view of Porto. We invite you to join us in this walk to explore the city, the oldest neighborhoods and major sites while you receive the best orientation, information, historical and fascinating stories, best photo spots and superb service from your local guide.
- Guide expert with First Aid course;
- Liability Insurance and Personal Accident
- Water + a glass of Port wine
- Tours in English, is also possible in Portuguese, Spanish and French
- Taxes (IVA 23%)
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 12
- Duration: 2 hours
- When: Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Time: 9.30 am
- Meeting Point: Sé (Cathedral, in front of the Official Tourism Office)
Price per person:
From 2 to 12 participants: 18€ / per person